Thursday, July 19, 2012

MBT The Lord's Prayer WIP.....

I know I said I was going to start posting more pictures but there are some days I don't know where in the world my time has gone.  So I decided to work some more on this huge project for my husband.  I am also doing it for Becky Bee's BAP contest for her blog.  You can find the link to her blog on the right side.

I had thought about taking this project home with me when we vacationed in TN for a month visiting family and doing the "touristy sites" with our 2 kids.  I'll post those pics here soon too.  I did manage to get a lot of stitching time in and finished 5 complete projects for the month I was gone and also managed to work on 2 other medium projects.   But decided against taking it because it is SO HUGE of a project.

Here it is........ My Big Toe The Lord's Prayer WIP to date.


I apologize for the wrinkles.  I just folded it out on my loveseat in the LR this a.m. and didn't bother to iron it as I will be working more on it today.

Now to go play in the pool with my son and then come in for some serious xstitching for the remainder of the day.   I did get my ornament of the month done for this month.  YEAH ME.  I will close with a pic of that one.  I just need to do the finishing work for it.

LHN Six Little Cardinals


 I have more stitchy pics to show but I can't do that just yet because some are for birthday gifts and the recipients have not received them yet.  When they do I'll be happy to share pictures.

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your Lord's Prayer is coming right along and I love those six little cardinals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your MBT. I keep debating, if I want to do one for my parents. The cardinals are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardinals. The Lord's Prayer is coming along nicely. Keep up the great work. Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 Cardinals stitched up very cute!

    ReplyDelete