Thursday, July 31, 2014

JN SAL......



Yeah!!!  I am getting to post my JN SAL for this month.  (I was kinda worried I might forget on our cross country move.)  This month I stitched an old one that is called Pansy Basket and framed it in a small wooden box that I have been carrying around (ALL THESE YEARS) to put this little project framed in.  And thanks to Zeb and her JN SAL 2014, I have FINALLY made the effort to stitch this little project up and put her in the box.  I hope you are joining in on our JN SAL.  I know I've gotten back to stitching a lot of mine that I've been carrying around all these years.....while collecting her newer ones as well.


I'm sorry if it looks crooked a little.  I need to put another piece of covered board on the backside of my Pansy Basket to keep it from shifting in the lid.

We are almost to our destination.  We have stopped in Marshall,  IL tonight and should arrive at Wright-Patterson AFB tomorrow.  YEAHHHH!  Then.....it's to setting up appointment to start looking at rental houses. 

But for now, I'm going to enjoy some serious down time til it is time to start driving tomorrow.  I am working on 2 projects.  The first one is by Willow Hill Samplings Land of the Free Because of the Brave.  The other is a JN Anniversary Biscornu for Country Crafts in Greely, CO.  I hope to show some progress on it here soon......or a FINISH for August!!!  WOOHOO

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your Just Nan finish! I am inspired to go find mine and stitch it! Thank you! BTW~~~Wright Patterson AFB.....Fairborn Ohio.......is where I grew up. Graduated from high school there. I hope you enjoy your time there. It was a great place to grow up.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely finish, I love Stitcher's on box lids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your finish. Don't think I've seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very pretty!! Hooray for it finally making it into the box!! =)

    ReplyDelete