Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Memorial Day Contest Rules Amended.......



Ok.  I got to thinking about my rules to win one of my T.O.P.s from my Memorial Day contest.  I was thinking that not everyone has a blog that follows my blog so I really don't want to leave anyone out of the contest so I'm extending the contest for a few more days and will draw a couple of names out on June 2. 

NEW RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. You must be a follower of my blog.  (That didn't change.)
2.  Sign up here ...... or the original post on Memorial Day. 
3.  Post my contest on some sort of social media - like Facebook -- and email me that you did so.

Super easy.  Again.....like I said. I didn't want to leave anyone out of the contest should they not have a blog. 

Now.....I'm off to a few chores and get some stitching done today. 

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment