Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Smalls.....


Today, we are to share our November Smalls!  Heather of Stitching Lotus is our leader for this SAL, and I have to say how much fun I have each month trying to decide WHAT to stitch to share for this SAL.

Of course, some of the projects I have stitched and couldn't show you at the time.  So now that some of the gifts have been given to their recipients, I can share those pictures with you.

First, I would like to share this project I stitched for one of my best friends when she came to town to visit!!!   I chose from iStitch Designs Sew Stitching Soothes the Soul and finished the stitching into a project bag for Janet.  You can click on the name above and it will take you to Carol's blog if you want to order this design.  I also made one of my T.O.P.s (Thread Organizer Packs) to coordinate with her bag as well as an ORT catcher.  She was so excited to receive her gifts!


Janet had stitched Threadwork Primitives Common Thread Stitcher's Mat as her gift to me.  Was there a reason we exchanged gifts with each other you may wonder?  No.  Just that we wanted to give a present to the other person!  I was THRILLED with receiving such a beautiful gift from her!


I know the date on this picture shows today's date, but I had just realized that I had not taken a picture of her gift to me.  I had made sure to get a picture of her gift before she left though.  I'm just happy and thrilled that she took the time out of her trip to come see me!!!

This is a biscornu for Angelica's Birthday this month!!!  Her birthday was just last Monday!

Front side:
Back side:

I also made the little counting pins that are stuck in the biscornu!  I thought it turned out quite cute!

The last picture I have to share with you today is the Christmas ornament for my daughter's roommate.  Amanda has become like a daughter to me as well, and I thought she might enjoy this little cat ornament from Happiness is Cross Stitching blog.  You can find more cat patterns listed on her blog as well under the Free Calender Mini Cat Cross Stitch patterns on the right hand side.  This cat was stitched using Hand Dyed Fibers in premium silk from my stash!


That's all I have for now to share for my November Smalls!!!  As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

HAPPY STITCHING!

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous assortment of smalls you stitched, Brenda! I really like the iStitch piece turned into a project. Lovely fabric you used! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, your biscornu is so lovely! It's a perfect birthday gift! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute small, great biscornu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts you exchanged with your friend! I love the little ornaments too. Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gift that you stitched and received are beautiful.
    Perfect job on the biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts you both received/gave! So thoughtful! And your other smalls are also thoughtful gifties... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete