Thursday, September 1, 2016

September TUSAL report.....


Sharon of It's Daffycat is our hostest of our TUSAL SAL.  You can click on her picture above or her blog link to find out more about this.

I had been working on a JN sampler that I will show you here in the next few days.  So that is where a lot of my ORTs came from along with the small ornaments I've been stitching as well.

Here are all my ORTs in my small tin before I dump them in the big jar.  I do keep a small ORT catcher on my lapboard when I stitch but then I put them in my small tin to hold until I blog about it.


I think it's a pretty nice collection since I last posted my ORTs.  Now back to my regularly scheduled stitching today before I make a new recipe for dinner which will be Fiesta Beef & Black Been Enchilada!  I hope it turns out good.  It looked easy enough.  LOL

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive pile of ORTs, Brenda! Look forward to seeing your JN piece soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you've got a good bunch of orts in that tin! Is you JN piece close to done?

    Hope the new dinner recipe was good - it sounds scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete