Friday, April 28, 2017

April's Smalls SAL ......


It's that time again for us to check in for our Smalls SAL post.  Heather is our host of this SAL and you can find her at Stitching Lotus.

I have had a few finishes I can share here this month.

The first project I want to share is LK As For Me And My House.  I stitched this as a gift for some dear friends of ours that received a promotion in the AF.  This is LK As For Me And My House.  I just LOVE this chart and it stitches up so quickly.  I stitched it on 32ct Natural instead of the 30ct that came with the Boxer kit.


Here is a closer snapshot of the the frame.


This next one is BBD Rose Garden and was stitched on 36ct white Edinburgh with 1 strand over 2 threads Dinky Dyes Madi's Rose.  It is trimmed in Lady Dot chenille trim Ballerina color.



I promise I have stitched quite a bit more, but I just can't show you just yet.

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful finishes. So very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are very elegant. Nice, very soft colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes, makes me want to stitch the Rose Garden too. So beautiful!
    :-)
    Anna-Carin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framed gift is awesome. The pink roses are so lovely Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, the framed LK piece you stitched for your friends is gorgeous. I love the frame molding you used. The BBD is sweet. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous finishes! The frame for your LK is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your finishes are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great finishes. I love the delicate pinks you have used for the second piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornaments and I like how you used your floss to make the letter

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete