Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day......


I am soooo blessed to be surrounded by my family for this Mother's Day.  I am not able to spend today with my mom but we have talked and I was able to hand deliver her card and gift when I was at home recently.  Of course.....she opens the card early which she always does but I always call when I can't spend the day with her.  She has taught me so much and I pray that I have done the same with our kids.

So to all my internet mom friends, here are some "virtual flowers" for your Mother's Day as well.  May you have a blessed Mother's Day as I am having!!!


DH surprised me by taking me to Freddy's Hamburgers after church.  I thought he was going to come home and fix me lunch but he surprised me AND the kids by taking me to Freddy's Hamburgers......which I might add we haven't eaten at since we moved from AZ 2 1/2yrs ago.  We ALL LOVED it!!!


Now I am off to stitch until DH and the kids fix dinner for me!!!!  Talk about being spoiled by my family.....I am LOVING it!!!



Happy Mother's Day and HAPPY STITCHING!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Brenda! Enjoy your time to stitch while your family provides dinner. Off to check out Freddy's Hamburgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU had a great day today. So did I. :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day for you! We love Freddy's too, there is one about a mile from our home (Surprise, AZ) and we eat there waaay too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is much helpful for us.thank you..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete