Friday, July 27, 2018

July Smalls SAL post......


Wow!!! Yes can it be??  I am FINALLY able be back to blogging and to make a Smalls Post.  Our Smalls SAL is hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus which you can click on her blog name to see what everyone has been stitching lately.  I did get the email where I could have included my past 3 months of Smalls project.  However, due to certain situations, I never got back to posting my smalls on Heather's SAL but that is ok.

Here are the 2 smalls I managed to get stitched for this month.  I am still working on our daughter's graduation present which I can't post ANY pictures of it whatsoever.  It's still a surprise and she knows it will be late.

The first one is Erica Michaels Day 4 berry.  I used the fabric and floss called for on the chart.


The 2nd smalls that I stitched this month is Erica Michaels Sweet Freedom Berry.  I used 35ct Natural linen with Hand Dyed Fibers regular silk in the following colors:  White 5200, Rubbed Darkest Mermaid, Yellow Spice 4165, Examplar Cocoa Bear, Zebra Dove 5249, Rubbed Sampler Red, BeLeaved, and Burnished Bronze.


The "finishing" work of actually assembling these into the actual berry form will take place here soon and pictures will follow then.

It is SO WONDERFUL to be back to blogging. I have had so much to happen this year that blogging just had to take a hiatus on my part. 

I look forward to sharing more pictures of my stitching and family.....especially some wedding pictures of our daughters recent wedding, both kids graduations and more family pictures. 

Happy Stitching Everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, Brenda! Both your latest smalls are super, but I love the patriotic one. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty Smalls. Welcome back to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Both of your smalls are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finishes are both very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look great, but I really like Sweet Freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching Brenda, nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you back and blogging again. Love the Berries, especially the 12 Days one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete