Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Mar TUSAL.....


Sharon of It's Daffycat is our host for our TUSAL.  And as you can see.....I am late in posting mine.  I was supposed to have posted on Mar 6.  I had gotten back from the Nashville Needlework Market in plenty of time to post it but in all honesty, I just plain forgot.  I did not have it listed on my kitchen calendar nor my stitching calendar.  Shame on me.

But here is my ORTs for the month of Feb all the way up til today.   Now I get to add them to my bigger jar which at the moment still doesn't have too much from Jan and Feb.



Now I am off to stitch some as I want to get an ornament for a friend started for this year's Christmas present.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a good collection of ORTs there, Brenda! How was your trip to Nashville?

    ReplyDelete