Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Mother's Day present for my mom

I have wanted to do this chart The Sweetheart Tree Mothers for a while now, and I decided since I had it all kitted up that this would be the perfect present for my mom's Mother's Day present this year.  I will also give her money to go shopping as well, but I found the perfect frame for it from Hobby Lobby.  The fibers used were Hand Dyed Fibers, and it was stitched on 28ct cream linen and beads added where needed.


I just wanted her to have something xstitched by me this year for a present.  I hope she loves it.

I will show some more finishes this coming week and some WIPs projects too!

2 comments:

  1. You are right the frame is perfect. Great job! I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! Your mother will love it! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete