Saturday, August 25, 2012

Trying to post pics but can't.....

I was going to post pics of some of my wonderful birthday presents that I received from family and friends but for some reason I can't.  It won't let me post any pics at all.  I'm so sad.  I don't know what is wrong but I even tried to logout and relog back in.  Oh well.  Maybe the computer is having issues or just a bad day.   We all have those on occasion.

I even tried to post pics from an Attic Sampler Sunday in July and it wouldn't let me post those pics either.  Shoot.  I thought maybe I had done something wrong when I copied the pics from my camera disc to the computer but that wasn't the problem. 

So if there is anyone out in cyberland who might know what my problem is please post it here or email me.  Thank you for any help you can offer. 

Now I can't wait to for a friend to release her newest chart called Sew Buttons!!!  You can see a snippet of a new chart that will hopefully be released soon from iStitch.  Just put your cursor over the words iStitch and it will take you to her website. 

I'm off to finish xstitching an ornament and then to start a new one after that.  Don't you just LOVE finishing one little project and then getting to start a new little one right away???  I do!

Until next post.......Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment