Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just Nan SAL 2014

YEAHHHH......I joined Zeb's Just Nan 2014 SAL!!!  You can find out more about her Just Nan SAL HERE on this link or just click on the Just Nan SAL icon on the side bar.  I had posted my finish in an earlier blog post but I am doing the right thing and posting here today officially.  I saw where Zeb just listed hers so I didn't want to be behind in posting mine.

I did JN Jolly Old Elf.....aka J.O.E.!  I actually started it on New Years Day and finished it.  YEAH ME.  I know the date on the picture shows something different because that was the day I actually posted it here on my blog along with some other finishes. 



I am now trying to decide WHICH ONE I want to do for next month????  Another whimzi?  Another small one that will fit inside a small box???  Hmmmmm decisions decisions!!!  I'll keep you posted though.

I'm off to stitch on a special project but I can't tell you what it is or who it is for.  You will just have to just keep checking back to see what it might be.  I might take some snippet pictures to share.  I have a lot more pics to share with you over the next few days.  Until then......

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. What a precious Santa you stitched, Brenda! Looking forward to see your choice for February.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santa. Beautiful stitching.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful little Santa! Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this Santa, he's just so cute! And I love the Whimzi frame he's framed in :) Did the whimzi charm come with it too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Santa and the beautiful frame it's in. Great projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little finish Brenda! Going thru my blogs, so you will see more replies on other posts in just a few! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete