Thursday, November 20, 2014

iStitch Sew Advent SAL ......

I just wanted to post that Carol of iStitch Designs is taking orders for her new Sew Advent 2014 SAL.  I did this SAL with Carol last year (which was her first year doing it) and I HAD A BLAST!!  It was so much fun to wake up each day to a new little part to stitch up for a special design.  Now granted, it's taken me a year to find the right size little hanger as I had in my mind that I wanted it as a bellpull.  So I've searched and found the perfect size.  I had hoped to have it done up before starting this year's Advent but I don't think I'm going to get around to getting it finished in time.  Especially with Thanksgiving is next week for those of us in the USA.  I have my week already booked for something every day next week. 

However, I have all the supplies from last year's Sew Advent SAL left over to use for this year's Advent SAL  YEAHHHH!!!  I'm using something from my stash without having to buy more.  This is making me very happy!!!

So if you haven't clicked up the link above but still want to join, I suggest you do that right away and join in on the fun.  If this year is like last years SAL, the parts are so quick and easy to stitch up each day that it really makes you feel like you are accomplishing something!!!  So here is the link again, Sew Advent 2014 SAL, and hopefully you will be motivated enough to stitch along with us.  Be sure to check out last year's Advent SAL that Carol still has available for purchase listed under her "Charts" link.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment