Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Smalls post for June

Yeah!  Today we get to post what we have stitched for our smalls this month!  Heather is our host of this SAL and here is her blog called Stitching Lotus.

This month I finished my 3 JN Ornamental Advent once again.  I thought I would get 4 done but once again....somewhere other things kept me from getting more stitching done on this project.  I'm not worried as I'm still way ahead of my game plan so I will soon get to the point of starting to do the FINISHING work on these little tags!

Here are my 3 days for this month.


As I said in one of my previous posts, I've been stitching on other things, but I can't show them because they are birthday gifts.  Don't worry, I will share the pictures when they receive their gifts. 

I'm off to try and finish up my WTN&T June Word Play.  I'm sorry Janet for being soooooo behind on our SAL.  And who knows.....I may try to finish up a small UFO here this week.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Brenda! Your JN Advent ornaments look super!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty work and interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your Advent ornies. Loved your Just Nan stash from the previous post too.
    I've been stitching the January Word Play this weekend. They are lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete