Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mar Smalls SAL


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host for our Smalls SAL.  I know I am several days late from the March posting date, but most of you have read on my blog that I have been extremely busy helping my mom after the passing of my dad.

Now....here is what I have managed to stitch while helping my mom. 

Erica Michael's Partidge Berry is only stitched as I didn't have my finishing supplies with me.


LHN Little Red Barn was my 2nd finish for March.


Hopefully this week or next while I am still at home I can get around to actually doing the "finishing work" on these 2 projects.

Happy Stitching everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Those are both so sweet! Congratulations on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes! I love Little Red Barn, it's on my must-stitch list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both stitches looks super, Brenda! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry this year has been a difficult one for you but it's lovely that you have been there to support your Mum.
    Great stitching too.

    ReplyDelete