Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!!!



I just wanted to post a Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sister, my mom friends and all the other Moms out there!!!  It was great spending more time with her over this Mother's Day weekend while I was already in town for our daughter's graduation from college.  I will post about that tomorrow!

I was going to post a picture of my mom that I took this morning but being tired at the moment, the drive home, the constant busyness of life lately if you know what has been going on, I am too tired to figure out how to get the picture from my Facebook page to my blog post.  You can see our picture on my Facebook page.

I'm off to stitch the rest of the night away!  I am SOOOOO NEEDING some serious stitching time!

Happy Stitching and Happy Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day Brenda. I am so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete