Thursday, September 6, 2018

August Smalls posting....a little late

Ok I know I am late in posting my August Smalls Post, but I had caught a cold and it just kept me from doing some things I wanted and needed to do.  However Ted was off last Friday I wanted to spend time (when I was feeling up to it) with him. 


I didn't want to miss out on posting my smalls for the past month.  Heather of Stitching Lotus is our gracious host for our Smalls SAL.  I know I have been absent earlier in this summer months but I am trying to keep up when I can and post as time has allowed.

Here are a few finishes I have things I have managed to get stitched up.  I hope to get the actual "finishing" here in the next few weeks.

This is Spring Mouse from JN Spring Mouse in a House chart.  I know the date shows it for today's date but that is because I just took the picture so I could post it here.  Guess I should have taken the date off the picture.  I will try to remember that next time.  This was such a fun mouse to stitch up for my birthday present to myself this year. (LOL)


This next finish is Erica Michaels Day 5 berry.  The linen and threads used were what was called for on the chart.


Last is the LHN Farmhouse Christmas Horsin' Around which was the 2nd chart.  I know I am late in keep up with this series, but it has been a wonderful "take along" project when I have been traveling so much lately.



That is all I have to share for the smalls this past month.  Now to get started for September's Small projects!!!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments: