Saturday, November 5, 2011

iStitch Mystery SAL Completed!!!

Yeah me!!!!  I got the last of the chart and was able to complete my iStitch Mystery SAL, photographed and sent off to Carol to have.  Now.....I have to sand down my box and stain it this week in hopes of doing the "finishing work" for this project.  But here is my piece stitched as a whole:


I am thinking I will finish this one up and display it in my master bedroom somewhere but I'm thinking I might stitch this again in another color of Hand Dyed Fibers called Winterberry 1423 and display that one in my sewing room.  And who knows.....I might even stitch this again as a gift to someone at some point in time.  We'll see about that later on.

I've returned from my retreat last week but I will write about that this coming week and include pics to show.  I had a blast though and it was great to get away from the things that I do every day.  I'm already looking forward to my retreat get away next year!!!

I'm off to do some finishing work for some Christmas presents.

Have a great day everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish Brenda! I have mine printed out, just need to get it into the q-snaps to finish.

    ReplyDelete