Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Smalls SAL ....

Today is our Smalls SAL posting day!!  I have done several this month.  Some you may have seen in earlier posts.  The first one was for my daughter for Valentine's Day which I had posted earlier this month.



This is iStitch My Valentine freebie found HERE.  This was given away in my Blogoversary contest.




Here is my last smalls for this month.  It is SB I Saw from JCS 2013 Ornament magazine. It was just a fun quick stitch as well.


I'm sorry that it looks like the picture it photographed too far up on the ornament but there was a big crease that I didn't want showing.  And in my hurried state, I didn't iron it either. 

That's all the smalls I have to share today.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!!

Happy Stitching!







 

5 comments:

  1. All gorgeous finishes! I am in awe of your finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super finishes, Brenda! I really like each one!

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable smalls, Brenda.

    Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce petit cadre avec le cherubin est sublime ,je l'adore
    Bravo
    De France M. Christine

    ReplyDelete