Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sew Adorable!!!!

Oh Carol has come up with another cute design called Sew Adorable!!!  And IT IS ADORABLE TOO!!!  This cute design could be stitched with whatever thread you have in your stash for those participating in the Stitch from Stash.  Of course, you would have to buy the chart but she makes that sooooo easy also.  You can see her newest design HERE at this link.  The cost is very affordable for those participating in the Stitch From Stash.  I am not but probably should be.  However, I am trying to help those of you who are participating in that SAL. 

I went to the Attic yesterday for our monthly Bag Ladies meeting to sit, stitch and chat the morning away with my friends.  I worked on MBT The Apostle's Creed as I was WAY BEHIND in our SAL for this months part.  I will hope to have an update on that SAL in the next few days. 

My son is on spring break this week, and we've been trying to do some fun things as well like taking him to lunch on our AFB and to the movies.  He is mainly enjoying sleeping in most days but what kid doesn't enjoy that.  I just wished I could sleep that long.  Then last night, he and I were having a movie marathon as we watched Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End and then onto the 4th movie in the series Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides.  Of course.....I was stitching while watching the movies with him and stitched more on my Apostle's Creed SAL.  He and I like to stay up late watching movies and this was the perfect opportunity to do that.  Yes.....we made it to 1a.m.  Why not????  I stitch way better late at night if you know me really!!!!  Ask my stitching friends when we go together on retreats!!!  lol

I'm off to do some small finishing work today in hopes of being able to share with you as well.  I will also try to take pictures of the smaller projects I finished when I went to Sedona retreat recently as well.  Oh my.....I need to share some of those photos with you too!!!  Deb was my late night stitching buddy 3 of those 4 nights!!!  Thanks Deb!!!

Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment