Sunday, March 30, 2014

TUSAL update....



Yeah!!!  Today is our TUSAL update.  If you want to join, it is easy to do.  Just click on the link on the side bar or HERE. 

Here are my ORTs for the month of March.  I have done some small projects along with some bigger ones but these are the ORTs from my stitching.



Here is what my ORT jar is now looking like filled up with all the ORTs from this year already!  Wow!  I can't wait to see how it will look by December.



I have been stitching on MBT The Apostle's Creed along with 4 other ladies.  I was behind in my homework for last month so I've been trying to play catch up this month for the next time we meet at Sampler Sunday at Attic Needlework.  Here is where I'm at the moment but I hope to get more stitching done this past week.  My MS (Multiple Schlerosis) was making me extremely fatigued this past week so I did not get as much stitching done as I had hoped.  But I'm feeling better so hopefully you will smell the smoke from my needle this week.  LOL



Here is another WIP of mine that I pull out to work on as well.  This is The Primitive Needle A&E.  I was dreading stitching in that darn snake and if you know me I H-A-T-E SNAKES!  I don't like to stitch them either but I just loved this pattern so I just prayed while doing it.  ICK  But it goes along with the chart so I stitched him in and got past it.


Now I'm off to stitch for the rest of the day.  YEAHHHH  Hmmmm which one do I want to work on??  Until next post.......HAPPY STITCHING!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces, Brenda. I love the more earthy colors of both pieces. Your TUSAL jar should overflowing by December.

    Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIPs are looking good, Brenda. Hope you have a fabulous upcoming stitching week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see your progress on The Apostles' Creed. Tell the Attic ladies 'hi' for me! Debbie @ MBT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like you are going to be done before you know it! Is that going in hubby's room also?

    ReplyDelete