Sunday, December 21, 2014

SG Advent Day 21.....

Oh today's gift was at the bottom of the box.  It felt sooo cushy that I thought it was towels but I was wrong....again!  It was a new pink stitching bag and when I don't want to use it as a stitching bag, I can use it as a purse!!!


I look forward to an entire evening of xstitching, resting and relaxing.  Have you gotten your list organized for what you want to stitch this next year yet?  I am still trying to decide what BOP I want to stitch for this coming year. 

Also.....do you start a new project on January 1?  I have before and I think I will again this year!  Hmmmm what will it be?  A new ornament, a JN Ornamental Advent 2 days for my monthly commitment, or my new B.O.P.? 

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Nice bag, Brenda! I'm still organizing my lists. Yes, lists! I have more than one! I will keep to my tradition about starting a new project on Jan. 1st. I pick a small (or up to 100 stitches) so I can get the stitching finished within the first week of the New Year. I have mine picked and spent yesterday kitting it up. Looking forward to hearing what you pick for your Jan. 1st start.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brenda, What a pretty bag! I have frequently begun a new sampler on Jan 1, but won't this year because I am so busy working on Manifesto and stitching an antique sampler of mine that I hope to sell. Merry Christmas, Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about making a list, does that count! Really lovely stitching bag today! Did you finish the outfits so you could wear them to church today? Would love to see some of your 'seamstress' magic! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete