Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Smalls SAL 2014.......



Heather of Stitching Lotus planned our 2014 Smalls SAL this year!!  I joined in and got lots done each month in preparation to post something each month during her SAL.  I completed the task each month, and here is what I have to share for this month.  I stitched for my best friend Kimberly the Milady's Needle ornament in the 2014 JCS ornament magazine.




This was my mom's ornament that I had stitched earlier this year but did the finishing work on it last month.  This is BRD from the new 2014 JCS ornament magazine.

 


But you probably already knew that I would make it into a hanging pillow which is my favorite way to finish.  Here is the ornament for my dad that I had stitched and shared earlier this year but now it is finished too.  I've been on a PS "deer theme" for my dad's ornaments over the past few years!!!





I had stitched Prairie Schooler Santa for my girlfriends back in AZ.  When they loved the first one I did and finished earlier this year, I just knew it would be their Christmas ornament for this year.  So yes.  I have stitched this PS ornament 4 TIMES this year and I still didn't do one for myself.  Maybe in 2015 since I already have all the DMC pulled for this particular Santa!  LOL
Here is all 3 of them photographed together for Angelica, Janet and Debra back in AZ.


Now.....for the rest of the day, I am going to spend it with my kids, stitch a little and relax!!!   I will  make my list of ornaments for this coming year as I have already signed up for Heather's Smalls SAL again for 2015, make a list of what I want to stitch or hope to stitch on this coming year as well. 

I hope you have a very peaceful day today and ring in the New Year tonight content stitching the night away!!!

Happy Stitching!


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous assortment of ornaments that you have stitched, Brenda! I love the deer one (and what great backing fabric for it) for your Dad. Looking forward to seeing what ornaments you put on your list in 2015.

    Enjoy this last day of 2014.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ornies you have stitched over the year. You must be able to stitch the PS Santa in your sleep by now...lol. You must make sure that you do ACTUALLY stitch one for yourself.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs and stitching Brenda. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes and gifts! 2015 will be fabulous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete