Monday, December 22, 2014

SG Advent Day 22 and TUSAL time post.....

Today's SG Advent gift was packed FULL of goodies!!!  OMS!  Talk about feeling very spoiled......Lynne has really spoiled me.  I got some Mary Engelbrit finishing fabric, some Halloween finishing fabric which I never seem to have on hand, Bohin size 28 needles, Mill Hill Charmed Mittens kit, a stocking Christmas fob that is just soooo cute, and some adorable Christmas socks that I could have worn today had I opened my present first thing this morning.  Oh well.  I will wear them tomorrow!  Not to worry as I LOVE just wearing my Christmas socks all month long!!!



The Christmas outfits were finished.  YEAH!!  Now I just need to make my DD a hairbow as she likes them to match her outfits that I make her!!!  That won't take that long.  DH and I went shopping this morning and had a "Day Date" out!   Shopping is not his kind of date but we had some errands to run and went to lunch at Cracker Barrel which the kids don't really like eating there.  It was fun and we found a shirt for him for our Christmas pictures tomorrow night.  I always have a family picture made each fall time but with DD off to college, it now has to be when she's home from college.  So we are going tomorrow night to have our annual family pictures made!!!  The only thing left for me to do is to wrap the Christmas presents which shouldn't take me too long.


Here is my ORT tin that I keep on my lap board while stitching.  Hard to believe that this is the last posting for the year for the SAL.  You can find more about this on Daffycat's blog.



And my ORT jar with the tin added into it.



I am going to stitch a while before making the hairbow.  I need some downtime before working some more this evening.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Great gifts! Again! Will you be sharing pictures of the outfits?? Hope you got your downtime... it is important!

    ReplyDelete