Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SG Advent Day 8

Well.....shoot.  I went and deleted my morning post of SG Advent Day 8.  I can't believe I did that as I thought I was deleting a duplicate iStitch Designs Advent post.  ARgggghhhhh  Don't you love it when you are tired and trying to make a post and you goof up and then try to go fix it.

Anyway, I got from my Stitcher's Garden Advent partner LK Collect Moments chart and the WDW threads to stitch it with!  WOOHOO!!!!  I love this little saying and it will be perfect for starting in the new year.


I apologize to all my followers for you getting a 2nd SG Advent post from me with this picture.  Sometimes computers annoy me but for the most part, I do love blogging and sharing with you my stitching adventures!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I haven't seen that one yet--looks cute!! Have fun stitching it!

    ReplyDelete