Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2 last xstitch finishes.......

Yeah!!!  I was able to finish stitching LHN Seaons of Love ornament last night.  I'm sorry about the wrinkles but I've been busy today with other household things.  I promise to show it again once I've done the "finishing" work on it with back and cording.  This was stitched on a 36ct linen and threads that the Attic changed it to be similar to what the chart recommended. 




Then I started another ornament tonight that I've been wanting to do for a while now.  The Sampler Girl Dash Away All ornament on 30ct natural linen using Hand Dyed fibers from my stash in premium silks.



Yes.....I photographed it on a Christmas napkin.  My daughter was teasing me about it but I thought it offset the ornament nicely!!!  haha

And to all.....a good night and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



4 comments:

  1. and a Happy New Year to you too. Here's to a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes. HAPPY and BLESSED NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year dear Brenda! Congrats on lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your last two finishes. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete