Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Best Friend's late xmas gift.....

Yeah....I can post pictures of this now that Karen has received her box.  This box was done from the iStitch Mystery SAL but this was the 2nd one I did.  The first one I xstitched for myself but still need to assemble onto the box.  Karen is my one of my best friends and this was to be her 2012 xmas present.  We came up with the idea to xstitch something for the other person that was not xmas related for our xmas presents and then on our birthdays, we xstitch up an ornament or something xmasy to give to the other person.  That way when Christmas comes around that year we already have the xmas ornament ready to hang on the tree and enjoy the entire holiday season.

I had this all xstitched up before xmas but did not get to the finishing work of assembling it on top of the box and the inside pincushions.  I finally got it done and mailed out to her last week and she just called to say that she got it in the mail today.  YEAH!  She understood about me not getting it to her before xmas as she is finishing up mine as well.  I'm so thankful she loved it though. 


And here is the inside of the box:



You can still purchase the iStitch Sew a Mystery chart here.  It stitches up soooo quickly and it does make a great gift to someone.

Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment