Friday, January 13, 2012

More stitching....and a finish

YEAHH!  I finished my SB Harmony Scissor Fob that I started yesterday on my "day off".  When I finished stitching both the front and back sides, I started on LHN Baked Goods ornament from her 2011 ornament series.  No....I didn't finish it.  I hope to get my scissor fob totally finished up this weekend but we'll see how it goes.  We have some family activities planned so I'm not sure if I will get into my sewing room to do the finishing work on the fob.  I do the finishing on the sewing machine and not by hand except for hand sewing the ribbon around the edges but I PROMISE to show a picture of it when I do.  I just wanted to share that I had accomplished what I set out to yesterday.  I meant to write all this yesterday but again...still trying to stay off the computer.

Ok....back to stitching now on "Baked Goods"!

No comments:

Post a Comment