Friday, September 16, 2011

iStitch Mystery SAL part 4....

Here is my part 4 of the iStitch Mystery SAL!  I hurriedly printed it off this a.m. to stitch up after a busy morning but was able to get it done and off to Carol to have.  I'm having SOOOOO MUCH FUN doing this one that I may stitch it for a Christmas present for a friend.


I am using Hand Dyed Fibers Enchanter Rose 1325/27/29 combo and you can see my new Gingher Alicia Scissors laying there also. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I am busy with the kids and their activities and filling my time in between with as much stitching as I can.  I will be going to Sampler Sunday Stitching at the Attic this Sunday and that's ALWAYS a treat to be with other stitchers who share your same passion for xstitching!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job! I was a bit tardy in e-mailing Carol my part 3 photo, so I'm still waiting to get part 4 in the mail. Love the new scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAL is so pretty. It is coming along si quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching and that floss colour is beyond FAB!!

    hugs
    -missy- aka auntiemimi on TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching. Wherever did you get those Gingher scissors. I called my Joann's and they don't have any. They are my absolute favorite color. Do you do favors for people??? If so, I would love for you to get me a pair and I will gladly pay you for your time and gas.

    Rebecca in IA
    blake@cfu.net

    ReplyDelete