Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another SB pillow finish.....

Yeah!!!  I got the last of Angelica's pillows finished for her!!!  (She's probably saying to herself that it's about time.) We bought the pillow finishing for these charts when we went to the SB retreat last year.  Angelica got all of hers all stitched up as you can see but I still have mine to get stitched up.  I will though.  I was just "practicing" on the finishing on her pillows! hehe  I will make that a point to get mine all xstitched up this coming year in between my B.O.Ps (big ole projects).    They really don't take a long time to xstitch up and I already have one started for myself.  I did xstitch up the Hallows Grins here recently as you can see in a previous post of mine.  So here is her latest pillow.


While I was in my sewing room last night, I did go ahead and do the finishing work on my LHN Gingerbread Cookie ornament.  I will take a picture tomorrow of it along with another small Prairie Schooler ornament that I stitched up this past week when I have better lighting.  I even got the finishing work done for those 2 as well.

If you will notice, I have the Just Nan 2014 SAL coming up this next year.  If you want more information on that one, please click on the link to read more about it.  I figured this was going to be really great for me as I have so many of her charts as well.

Also......just to keep the news about Samplers Not Forgotten contest, I want to put in another plug for that contest as well.  Please scroll down farther in my blog to read about it and see how you can win a Samplers Not Forgotten chart of your choice.  I'm SOOOOO CLOSE to reaching my 100 followers but I can't do it by myself.  I need your help in getting to that goal and you can also win one of her charts too.  I do know that she's got another one out there called Maria Simoncini.  I can't decide which one is my favorite now. 

I'm off to stitch on my SAL of MBT The Apostle's Creed.  I feel so behind but I also have to take in account that I've been doing a lot more sewing and finishing of smaller things.  Plus add in the household chores.....well we won't even go there. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment