Tuesday, April 15, 2014

iStitch Designs Exchange

Ohhhhhh what fun this is going to be!!!  Carol of iStitch Designs has organized an iStitch Design Exchange and the closing date is coming soon.  

Here is what Carol says about this exchange:

iStitch Designs Exchange signups close on April 20 so if you do want to join in, please email me asap (my address is on my profile). I need your name and address and whether or not you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced stitcher so I can pair you with a like partner. Items have to be stitched and mailed on or before July 31.

To get to Carol's blog, you can click on the link HERE or on her link in my side bar.  She also has a link on her blog left side bar as well for the iStitch Designs Exchange.  If you don't have any of her charts but still want to participate in the exchange, do not to worry.  The Attic Needlework has some charts in stock 1-888-94ATTIC or you can contact Carol directly and purchase your chart directly from her.  She will then send you a PDF file usually within 24hours of purchasing.

So come on and join in on the fun!  Now I have the big decision of WHAT CHART to stitch for my recipient!!!!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I have signed up as well! Love Carol's charts and I think this is going to be great fun!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete