Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May Smals SAL posting......


Good Morning everyone!  Today is the day for our Smalls SAL posting that Heather is doing on Stitching Lotus.  You can click the link above or here at her blog link Stitching Lotus.


As usual, I have been stitching my JN Ornamental Advent days for my monthly "smalls" project.  I figured they are small projects and once again, I managed to get my 3 days stitched for this month.  I thought I might get a 4th day stitched, but it just didn't happen.  Oh well.  No biggie.  I do apologize for the crooked picture as I was trying to get it so there wasn't so much sunlight coming through the window to get a decent picture.


The other little "smalls" project I stitched for this month was SB Sweet Liberty!!!  I just LOVE these little kit projects!!!  SB also has many other kits here on their website.  You can check them out at this link.  You can stitch these small kits up in A DAY!!!  You can't beat that for "instant gratification" when you want to feel the need for a completed project.  I've stitch the Spring Box once before and have a couple more little ones left to do in my stash.


Hmmmm now to figure out HOW I want to finish it.  I don't know whether to get a small box from Michael's or Hobby Lobby and paint it in red/white/blue to display in my Americana room. 

That's all I have to share for today as I am off to stitch for the rest of the day.....hopefully!!!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of cute stitching. Can't wait to see how you decide to finish the SB piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Brenda, on keeping up with your JN advent pieces. They look great as does your SB piece. Looking forward to seeing how you decide on finishing it.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute.. :D can't wait to see you finish it. :) see you in next month checked in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching! I love these designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good going on completing three more days! And the SB one also--looking forward to seeing how you finish it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Just Nan Advent Calendar, it's so delicate and pretty.

    Obviously I don't do the whole USA patriot thing but the SB project is still very cute!

    ReplyDelete