Thursday, June 18, 2015

Some new Just Nan projects.....

I was able to get some of the new Just Nan charts that came out at the Nashville Market and some of her releases recently.  Then......I always keep an eye out for some of those OOP charts that I never got when they originally came out so that's been such a treat for me.  I was able to find some Class Projects that were never offered at my LNS wherever I've lived at because of the military always moving us around.  So thankfully....once again I was able to acquire a couple of those Class Projects!

No.....I didn't buy these all at once but just have acquired them over several months at a time.  I have to manage it into the budget as I'm sure you would agree. 

Don't you just LOVE that little Bride Mouse???  She's the last one to arrive just the other day!!


Here are Spring in the Meadows needlecase and  Perpetual Pentagon!!!  Oh how I LOVE  a challenge, and I think that Perpetual Pentagon will be definitely be one.  But I'm not worried as Nan gives GREAT finishing instructions!



These are my Ebay purchases!!!  I already had the Holly Bows chart kitted up but did not have the frame!  Then I was able to snag getting this little Peacock needle slide called Keep a Little Secret!  My daughter fell in LOVE with that needleslide!  I think because she loves that blue color so much!



Here are 2 class projects that I was able to purchase from Ebay!!!  WOOHOO!!!!  I am sooo excited as I have ALL of the Just Nan class projects!  Not all of them are stitched, but I'm working on it!



Now.....to find that "Time in a bottle" so that I can really get to stitching on all my new goodies to display in my house!!!  That's all I have to share for today, and thank you for taking time to read all of this!!!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely new stash. I have never really wanted to stitch any of her designs as they are not my taste but that bride mouse is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash! Now let's see them stitched up...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another JN fan I see ! fun to see all your stash enhancement. I have all the JN class kits - I know I will never stitch them at this point - if you are interested in any of them in particular - let me know. Enjoy your week, wishing you many hours of happy stitches - mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Enjoy each and every one of them!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have accumulated quite a bit of fun stitching!! I really need to find the Peacock Keep A Little Secret for my daughter who adores peacocks. I want to add a sewing needle, thread, safety pin and a few buttons so she can have a "rescue seeing kit" for sewing emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have quite the collection there alone... I can imagine what the entire stash looks like!

    ReplyDelete