Saturday, October 31, 2015

I won a prize!!!!!!

I have been meaning to share this prize with you for a while now.  It seems like my days get away from me before I know it. 

As you know, I am ALWAYS ENTERING Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppes contests!!!!  Well, I WON ONE recently and I am sad to say that I have not shared my PRIZE photo with you yet! 

I'm so sorry Nancy!  I TRULY loved receiving it!!!  What is funny is that my husband was soooo shocked at how generous Nancy was with sending out a box of overdyed floss!!!!  Here it is!!!

 
I won the Primitive Collection set.  Yes as you can see, I'm STILL having issues with Blogger letting me Insert Image to be clickable!  I just don't know what to do!  I've reported the problem to them.
 
 
I'm still trying to find a special design to stitch with her threads!!!  Hmmmmm maybe a primitive pincushion???? 
 
 
Happy Stitching everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I did not even notice your name when it was announced or I would have been here sooner!! That is a really nice prize... I look forward to seeing what you stitch!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful prize to have won! The colors are gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend, Brenda!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete