Thursday, October 20, 2016

A finish....late posting picture

Good afternoon everyone!  I am so sorry for this late posting my Just Nan Spring In the Air!  I had posted my WIP pictures before but really concentrated on getting it done before I went to the Shepherd's Bush retreat.  I wanted to take it to Jill Rensel to frame up for me and paint some pansies on the mat.  You can see Jill and her amazing staff work at Jill Rensel blog.

When I took it to Jill last week, she said that Amber was the one who painted pansies really well and I said that was great!  Whoever could paint some on the mat I would let them work their magic in painting/framing it.

Here is the stitched project.  When I get it back from Jill, I will post a picture of it.


I also took her 3 other SB projects which were Gratitude sampler, Family and Glad Heart.  Shame on me for NOT taking pictures of the finished projects before taking them to Jill.  I have never done that before, and if I did, then I have filed them somewhere that I don't remember where.  Shame on me but I trust Jill and her staff.

I'm off to stitch on SB Friends because Jill said that my favorite frame that SB used is now being discontinued.  This Friends kit has that lovely frame on it so will be mailing it out to her tomorrow before that molding gets discontinued.

Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely SB finish, Brenda! I hope you had a fabulous time at the SB retreat. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun at the SB retreat! This Spring in the Air piece will be so gorgeous, framed with a personalized mat by Jill! Can't wait to see it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish for your Just Nan and I am so envious that you are getting Jill Rensel to frame it. I love her work, and Amvber's too. I follow her blog avidly although she hasn't posted recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish Brenda! Daffodils are my favourite flowers but those pansies across the top are just gorgeous- so realistic! Can't wait to see it framed.

    ReplyDelete