Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter.....



I wanted to wish all my friends and family Happy Easter.  Today we celebrate our risen Lord and Savior!!  I pray will be blessed this beautiful Easter Sunday and find celebration for this wonderful Lord's day.

We attended our Sunrise Service this morning at the Prairies Chapel for WPAFB.  It was a beautiful service and yes DH brought a wonderful sermon this morning.



I want to leave you with a very special cross stitched piece I stitched.  This is Examplars From The Heart Resurrection!!!  This picture was taken after Jill Rensel framed it for me.


Blessings to you and your family today!

7 comments:

  1. Brenda, wishing you and your family a very blessed Easter. What a good looking trio you are in your Easter finery! Your Resurrection piece is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet special cross stitch piece..
    happy easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Blessed Easter Brenda! Your dress turned out fantastic. You all look great and so happy. Your framed piece is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely picture!
    Your stitching looks fantastic, you must be so thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! I hope that you had a good day. The piece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete