Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day.....


I wasn't able to spend Father's Day with my dad today, but I was able to visit him yesterday while I was in town.  I brought his gift to him and visited with him.  My mom wanted him to open his card right then, but my dad is like me and can wait til the actual day to open his presents!  We had a great time seeing each other!!!

I felt really bad for my husband as we were driving back home from vacation, and he spent 5hours driving us on his Father's Day.  I offered to drive but DH gets bored being the passenger.  Not to worry, we did spoil him when we got home and after we all unpacked from vacation.  DH got the movie Hacksaw Ridge and a card from the kids.  I gave him a cross stitched picture which I don't have photographed yet, but I will share soon.  I also gave him a card and some restaurant gift cards.


He is such a wonderful and loving husband and I was going to take him out to dinner.  However, after spending so much time in the van the past couple of days coming from Florida to Tennessee and then on to Ohio, he had enough of being in the car and riding.  So I just fixed dinner for him instead!!!  But we will go out to dinner one night this week to celebrate!!

I found these 2 pictures that decribes him very well!


Have a great Father's Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though he was driving, it sounds like he had a good day. I look forward to the piece you stitched for him.

    ReplyDelete