Tuesday, August 22, 2017

LHN Autumnal SAL

I am soooo excited about the upcoming LHN Autumnal SAL on Facebook.  It starts on Sept 1 and ends Nov 1.  But you have to be a member of Facebook and then be a part of the LHN to join in.  It's super easy to do.

I have picked out my project, got it ordered and now......the waiting begins!  Here is what I am going to be stitching for the SAL.  I will make it into a stand up cube when the stitching is finished!


The chart came with the floss included and I ordered 36ct Vintage Exampler for the fabric.  I wanted to be able to stitch it using only 1 thread and make the cube small enough as well.

If I get that finished before the Nov 1 deadline, I hope to get the LHN Kindness also stitched up into a pincushion or small ornament.  Not too sure how I want to finish it.


That's all I have for now.  Happy Stitching everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. These look like two great LHN projects - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fall stitching, Brenda! Enjoy both of your selected projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these Autumnal designs, they look lovely. Happy stitching to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Looks like fun projects.

    ReplyDelete