Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My 25th Anniversary!!!

WOOHOO!!! Today Ted and I are celebrating our 25th Anniversary!!!  I gave him a card with some restaurant gift cards, and he gave me this HUGE Chick Fil A cow that I have wanted ever since I saw one in their restaurant!!!!  I feel SO BLESSED that he remembered how much I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted this huge cow.  My love for cows is because when I was little girl, my first pet was a cow!


We have spent the day together and went to lunch at Red Lobster which is not on our kids list of places to eat.  That is our reasoning for going to eat there!!! 

Now....for a relaxing day spending with my husband and family!!!

Happy Stitching!!!

6 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations for your anniversary!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary wishes to you and Ted! You and your cow made me chuckle, Brenda. Glad you had an enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOw! So cool! Happy Anniversary to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Silver Anniversary! I am not even going to ask how a cow relates to a chicken food outlet but as long as you are happy with her that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete