Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Smalls post.....



Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host for our monthly Smalls SAL.  I forgot to post for Apr as I was moving my mom into her new place and I was traveling a lot.  So.....I will just post for Apr and May  this month.

This is Erica Michae'ls Day 1 berry stitched for April's Smalls post.


Here is Erica Michael's Day 2 berry for May Smalls post.


These small berries are such a fun stitch and easy to take with me during my travels this year.  Now....to get them made INTO looking like a berry!  Soon....I promise.

Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Both your berries look great! I'm especially fond of day two - love the turtledoves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these berries! Like I need another 12 Days design!
    Did you see my Diamond Bouquet finish this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete