Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

Today, I've been working in my sewing room doing the finishing work on some ornaments, and then I sewed the finishing work on my JBW A Sweet Bouquet little chart to make a sweet toile pillow.  I will show the pictures when all the ornaments get stuffed and my JBW pillow is all stuffed up as well.

Here is a picture of the Victoria Sampler Gingerbread Church stitching supplies I received in the mail on Monday.  It was very cloudy and gloomy looking that I knew I would not get a good picture to show the stitching supplies.  I received the VS Gingerbread Church chart from my dear friend Beth in VA!!!  I had this on my wish list and she was so sweet to send it to me as a surprise in the mail!!!  I saved my Christmas Gift Certificates from Needlecraft Corner to buy the VS silk packets and overdyed 28ct Antique Almond Cashel and 28ct Black Cashel fabric for this project! 

Here is a picture to see the chart and supplies!



Now.....to read the instructions so I can get started xstitching on this wonderful little church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment