Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

I'm sorry to have been MIA for a while.  My mom flew out to spend Spring Break with our family and we took her up to stay in Flagstaff, AZ.  We stopped off in Sedona on the way up and admired the beautiful scenery, shopped a little at some craft fairs going on, and then made our way on up to stay in Flagstaff.  We took her to the Grand Canyon on last Wednesday because she had never been!  She was totally thrilled and impressed at the beauty of it.  We even went a different route than our trip last year.  We entered from the East side.  Then on Thursday we took her to see some other sites which the names escape my memory at the moment.

Now hubby is back to work and kids back to school.  Me.....I'm back to sewing on our Easter dresses.  I just have a little to finish up my daughters but I want to get my dress and the guys neckties cut out today as well. 

I did xstitch an iStitch chart while away.  It was iStitch Sew Pretty in Pink which can be seen here using HDF Murmurs of Sea Pinks.  I think it is just beautiful.....but then again I love the color pink....and mauve....and purples....and dark greens!!!  You can find Carol's newest chart Sew RabbitS here!   What a wonderful little chart to xstitch up just in time for Easter and some spring stitching decorations!!

Alright.....enough of my time on the computer this morning.  I need to go sew on that dress!!!

Happy Stitching and I hope to show you some finishes soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great visit with your mom. I sure your sewing creations will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky thing you missed the 2 feet of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time visiting your lovely blog... hope to visit again, soon!

    ReplyDelete