Saturday, May 19, 2012

My dad's Father's Day present.....

I just framed this up for me to take to Sampler Sunday as part of our Show and Share.  No it's not a sampler but we all bring our xstitched finishes to share.  What stitcher doesn't like to see what everyone else has xstitched up?????   I can show this picture here because my parents don't have internet for my dad to see his present.  I've been wanting to do this for him for a while now and like my mom's present which was in an earlier post from The Sweetheart Tree Mothers, they now have somewhat matching gifts!

The Sweetheart Tree Fathers



I have some other small xstitched projects that I've done but I will save those for another post.
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. That is very nice, I'm sure he will love it. Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the idea..I am sure every father would love it.
    Send Gifts To Pakistan.
    You can contact
    Hank hendricks
    if you need help or information regarding the following areas of interest:
    • new ventures
    • business deals
    • reference requests
    • getting back in touch

    ReplyDelete