Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gigi R Designs Sweet Adeline.....

I meant to post this with my other WIP and finishes last night but I just forgot....until this morning.  I am doing this wonderful fun little chart as a SAL with 2 other friends of mine.  All 3 of us picked out the same color fabric and thread......40ct Bittersweet Lakeside Linen and Gentle Arts Sampler Thread Schoolhouse Red as called for on the chart.  I think it is soooo sweet and such a fun chart to stitch on that I just want to continue on and do my second part.


Here is another small WIP that I'm stitching on as well.  LHN designed a special chart for Attic Needlework shop as she does sometimes for businesses.  I know she had done this for The Busy Needle in Tucson, AZ as well but sad to say that The Busy Needle has now closed it's doors.  I am just having fun with this little chart to give me a break from all the other big projects I am working on.

It is being stitched on 36ct Antique White Edinborough with the Belle Soie Silks that were included with the chart.


I'm sorry for the photography on this one.  I was having a hard time with the sun coming through the windows in that particular part of my house.  The next one will be much better....I promise.

Until another post.....HAPPY STITCHING!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching Brenda - especially love your Sweet Adeline! I wish I had the 'problem' of too much sunlight LOL xox

    ReplyDelete