Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Smalls Post.......


Yeah!!!  Today is our November Smalls post which is hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus.  I am SOOO thankful she chose to wait an extra week since our usual posting date ended up on our Thanksgiving here in the US.  Thank you Heather!!!!

I was able to get my friend Janet to get pictures of the small MBT pinkeeps that I stitched for my retreat roommates.  WHY I didn't photograph them as soon as I had finished them, I don't know.  But here are 4 of the 5 that I forgot the picture of.  Beth will be sending me her photo soon.  I had stitched each one in their favorite color for the main color and then accented with a coordinating color.



If you saw my post yesterday for my TUSAL report, you saw I had a TON of ORTs!  A lot of them came from presents and ornaments that I will be able to show you next month.  Here are a few smalls that I did in addition to the ornaments and gifts.

SB Give Thanks pincushion


SB Sheep Sled


JN Mr. Nutley Owl



And last but not least......my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE that I just assembled last night!!!

JN Santa Mouse



I LITERALLY SQUEALED in delight when I saw him to be released, and of course I just HAD to have him!!!!  I have started the JN Nutcracker Slide Pocket but it didn't get finished over Thanksgiving.  I was busy spending it with family and stitching while visiting.  So HOPEFULLY it will be finished to show next month.  You can see Just Nan's newest things on her website HERE.

That's all I have to post for this month.  I need to start making a list so I don't forget to blog about it!!!

Happy Stitching!




7 comments:

  1. The pinkeeps you made for your SB roommates are stunning, Brenda. What a wonderful assortment of smalls you created this month! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful finishes. I do love the little Mouse Santa too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such really nice projects you have done. And all your works are beautiful and so perfectly finished. The little Christmas mouse, oh Brenda, it's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Santa's Mouse is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice presents for your retreat buddies! I know it is hard to do one design, more than once. You done good! And all the other smalls...wow! First of all, I didn't know SB got into the sled mania! Interesting! And the Santa Mouse--way too adorable!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pinkeeps, I am sure they will be treasured. Love the owl and the little Christmas mousie. I nearly started a Witchy Mouse last week but decided to leave it until nearer Hallowe'en so I can display it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such wonderful Smalls this month, all of them are gorgeous but I am with you, the Santa mousie is too cute for words! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete