Friday, May 26, 2017

May Smalls Post.....


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host for our Smalls SAL.  You can see it on the link above or her blog name.

I have been very busy stitching and here are some of the things I can show you this month.

I was able to finish 2 PS ornaments this month.  I got behind on stitching them for my tree this year but at least they are finished stitching.  Here are the 2 I completed this month, and I hope to sew them into the actual ornaments next week.

PS 2015 Santa


PS 2000 Santa


This is iStitch Sew Stitcher that I stitched and sewed into a project bag for a trip I took.  I made an ORT catcher and thread organizer pack to match.


That's all I have to share this month for our Smalls posting.

Thank you for reading my blog.  Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Super PS Santas Brenda. Your iStitch Sew Stitcher project bag,ORT catcher and thread organizer pack are so fantastic! They turned out looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Santas. They will make lovely ornaments. You have had a very productive month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The project bag with matching accessories looks fabulous and I bet it was well received. Your PS Santas look super, Brenda. You had a very productive month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finishes are all very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on your smalls this month. The PS Santas are a lovely series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful work this month! All the projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project bag and accessories. Your Santas look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Santas, and OMG the project bag is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work on the former UFO. I also roll my fabric so the bottom left is always curly!

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete