Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WIP Wednesday!!!

Yes....I have pulled out a WIP that turned into a UFO for a while but is now back out again. I would pull Samplers Not Forgotten Springtime In My Garden out to work on here and there.  I should have just stuck with it in the beginning but you know how it is when there are so many other designs out there calling your name to stitch them as well.  Well that is what happened to this one.

But I am back on track and I am hoping to get her finished by my birthday in August.  We'll see how that goes with my monthly PS ornament that I am stitching up and getting other ornaments stitched up for this Christmas time.

I am sorry for all the wrinkles, but I roll the fabric when I stitch on the far right hand side of the fabric.  I am stitching it on 36ct V. Sand Dune with the Gentle Art threads called for the chart.  This is SUCH a fun project which makes me question myself why she became a temporary UFO.

Oh well.  None the less, she is getting stitched now and that is all that matters.


Here is Samplers Not Forgotten newest design called Liberty!!!  Isn't it just wonderful!!!???!!!


Ok.  Back to stitching.  I just had to post an update on what I was stitching on!

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Brenda, your UFO now WIP looks good. No apologies needed for the wrinkles. What PS monthly ornaments are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the yearly Santa's. I hope to have 12 to put on my tree this year!

      Delete
  2. Your UFO is looking good. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - you've inspired me to go through my UFOs.....THANK YOU!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your ufo is so pretty
    Love your stitching
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work on the former UFO. I also roll my fabric so the bottom left is always curly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finishes, makes me want to stitch the Rose Garden too. So beautiful!
    :-)

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete