Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Belated Father's Day present post.....

WOW!!!  Am I late or what for posting DH's Father's Day present??!!!  I told you about it, but I needed to take a picture of it before he took it to work and hang on his wall.  (Then I forgot to blog about it.  I'm sorry about that.)

This is Foxwood Crossing River Road Church.  I saw this stitched and framed at the cross stitch shop Dixie Darlin' in Pigeon Forge, TN.  I fell in love with this and just knew it was the perfect gift to stitch up for DH!!!



Now....back to stitching today on a Christmas present.

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is sooo super. What a mat and frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, and the mat(s) and frame are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Beautiful picture. The stitching and frame are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is simply stunning. I love how you had the mats cut. Well done!

    ReplyDelete