Friday, July 28, 2017

July Smalls post.....


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our hostess of our Smalls SAL.  I love being in this group because I always have some sort of small project going whether it be an ornament for a gift or some small project for myself!!!

I want to share my LHN Liberty Belles that I stitched for a Small project for the Facebook Smalls Group.  This was a UFO and it had blue it in so it met 2 of the requirements that the Facebook Smalls challenge had suggested.  I got a little aggravated at the cording as I was glueing it on because the cord twisted on me at the very last minute when trying to join the 2 sections in the very front.  My red twisted back inward but I would have had to pull the whole cording off the box, remake another cording to lay down.  This one is for me and I can live with that little bit of red folding back on itself.  This project was stitched on 32ct fabric using Hand Dyed Fibers in premium silk.



This was a scissor fob for my friend Pat's birthday.  It was from the LK Collect Moments as the extra project on the chart.  But I graphed out her name instead of just using her initials.  I also used Hand Dyed Fibers in premium on this project as well.


This was a sled I gave as a gift to my best friend Karen.  I just LOVE these Foxwood Crossings initial sleds!!!!  They stitch up SOOOO QUICKLY!!!


That's all I have to share for this Smalls post!!!  Happy Stitching everyone!

7 comments:

  1. What super smalls you shared this month, Brenda! Where did you get the box for the Liberty Belles piece? The scissor fob you made for your friend is darling. Hmmm, the sled is sweet and I can't imagine how you got addicted to them. LOL Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FFO's are all very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look wonderful, I really love your Liberty Belles finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great smalls! The box for Liberty Belles is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! What a productive month of lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super collection of orts this month, Brenda! Enjoy your stitching!

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete