Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year Everyone....

Yes I know I am VERY LATE in posting a Happy New Years message.  So much has happened and I will only inform you of the overall details.

We went home to TN to spend Christmas with family.  On a sad note, my dad had a heart attack during our family visit with him, but SO THANKFUL that my husband was able to perform CPR on him.  So life has been in an upheaval.  He has since been transferred from Knoxville, TN to Nashville, TN where he had a quadruple bypass and 2 valve replacements.  He is doing somewhat better, but I will be taking Grace back to college in Knoxville and travel onto Nashville to give my sister a break.  I will be back soon blogging away and posting pictures if I have any finishes.

Blessings to everyone and HAPPY STITCHING!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Brenda--so relieved to read that your husband was able to be there for your dad. I hope the surgery will give him his health back and you will have many Christmases with him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Brenda! I am relieved to see your post today. Keeping your Dad and the rest of you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Brenda your father, you and your family are in my prayers. Thank God for your all being together at that time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a relief that you were there and your husband could do the CPR. Hope that your Dad makes a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete